MWX100 Ultrasonic Welder
- Precision crossed-roller bearing slides to assure smooth operation and extreme accuracy
- Versatile frame available for table, gantry/overhead, or surface mount
- System can quickly be configured to adapt to various applications including spot and seam welding
- Precise adjustments for accurate setting of both upper and lower positive stops
- Conveniently located flow controls offering easy adjustment of head speed in both directions MWX100
- A polar mounted ultrasonic stack to facilitate setup and efficient transmission of ultrasonic energy to the horn
- Titanium horns with low cost replaceable tips, or solid tool steel horns, for fast setup and minimum tooling cost
- Increased head travel for ease of part loading and unloading The MWX100 offers manufacturers the highest reliability at the lowest cost per weld. Weld quality is monitored throughout the process by adjustable windows for time, power, pre-height and final height. Production cycles can be documented by downloading to a computer providing 100% process control.
Ultraweld® L20 System
- A precision roller bearing slide to assure smooth operation and extreme accuracy.
- Precise adjustments for accurate setting of both upper and lower positive stops.
- Conveniently located flow controls offering easy adjustment of head speed in both directions.
- A polar mounted ultrasonic stack to facilitate linear and axial setup and efficient transmission of ultrasonic energy to the horn.
- Titanium horns with low cost replaceable tips or solid tool steel horns for fast setup and minimum tooling cost.
- Fixturing which is changed quickly and easily for various applications by means of a dovetail mounting.
- Optional vortex cooling to allow high-speed operation without heat buildup.
- Ultraweld® L20 – 20 kHz Welding System rugged and easily tooled for a wide range of nonferrous welding applications.
VersaGraphix Controller 20kHz Ultrasonic Generator
The VersaGraphiX Controller makes setup and operation of your ultrasonic process a simple task. The graphical interface was designed with the operator in mind. Go/no go results are displayed to simplify the process.
For engineers or maintenance personnel who require more, a simple touch of the screen will bring them to setup screen; this screen shows the actual weld results, along with the weld parameters.
Ultrasonic Splicing System
- Special ‘keyed connector’ (single point) air and electrical disconnect permit instant replacement of a production actuator at the workstation in under two minutes for off-line maintenance and maximum production.
- Critical tooling clearances and alignment do not change with use.
- Precise, programmable adjustment of splice width
- Electronic pressure regulator to accurately control splice force
- Electronic amplitude control for precise one-micron adjustment
- Quality limits stored in system memory for instant recall and automatic setup
40 kHz Portable Ultrasonic Wire Splicer
The Branson Ultrasplice-40 joins wires quickly and reliably while providing maximum maneuverability. It splices up to 4 #16 AWG or a total of 6mm sq wires in-line, or in a pig tail configuration. Splicing ultrasonically results in a superior electrical connection over crimping, soldering, or resistance welding, and offers savings in power consumption, elimination of consumables, and longer tool life.